Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My first day in Las Vegas

Paul sure has gone all out this year for my Birthday...and I love him for it.  We are in  Las Vegas.  It is really busy.  I am not a city girl anymore. 

We are staying at a Air Force travel camp....Desert Eagle RV park.  Very nice and has everything we need.  The Blue Angles are practicing for a upcoming show and they fly right over us.  It bothered Scarlet at first, but I think that she has become accustom to the noise, we have.  The camp is just north of  Vegas, so it is quit convenient.  

Our first day was spent at Hoover Damn.  Really spectacular.  We walked across the damn and then walked across the new bridge/bypass that opened this year, WOW is all I can say....

  
On the way back to the RV we went down the Vegas strip.  It sure is busy.  I can't wait to see it at night. 






I loaded up a bunch of pictures in the picasa album, so make sure you take a look.  Some of them are old, but I know that you will enjoy them none the less. 

As always, all is well with us and the girls.

No comments: